The long-term success of any industry depends upon fostering the interest and skills of all employees and ensuring that experiences and knowledge can be passed on from one generation of leaders to the next.
The Young Pipeliners Association of Canada (YPAC) is guided by the following vision and mission statements.
Ensuring the sustainable future of the pipeline industry.
-Value to Young Pipeliners: Identify, develop and implement accessible networking, educational and industry exposure opportunities for young pipeliners Canada wide.
– Impact on Industry: Evaluate, collaborate, and advocate for young pipeliners across the Canadian pipeline space.
– Organizational Success: Develop, implement, and optimize our organizational infrastructure to ensure YPAC’s long term success.
– Communication: Develop, implement and optimize an integrated communication plan to ensure effective engagement across the Canadian pipeline space.
– Network: Be a Canada-wide network focused on the attraction, engagement and retention of young professionals to the pipeline industry.
– Opportunities: Provide opportunities to the full spectrum of young professionals employed in the pipeline industry to learn the breadth and depth of the business.
– Knowledge Transfer: Facilitate knowledge transfer between young professionals and from more experienced to younger professionals, and, as a result, retain industry memory and facilitate succession.
– Influence: Look for opportunities to influence the direction of the industry by providing a young professional perspective to issues of importance.