Who Should Nominate?
Nomination for a position only applies to the Chair role of each committee. Anyone can nominate a young pipeliner who has potential, a successful track record and is looking to develop their leadership skills. This includes self-nomination.
How do I Nominate?
Complete the form located here.
What is the Expectations of a Chair?
The chair role is a two year term starting on even years. The expectations of the chair include:
- Contributing to the regular Central Executive meetings
- Hosting regular committee meetings for your respective chair scope
- Work towards achieving area of strategic plan
- Bringing positive energy and enthusiasm to the team
- Recruit new members and propagate the YPAC message
- Share values of collaboration, passion, self-motivation, commitment and willingness
Who is likely to be a successful nominee?
Nominees will be selected based on the following categories:
- YPAC Participation
- Industry Association Participation
- Professional Attainments
- Educational Progress
- Community Service
- Awards and Honors
Find out more about committees here.