Save the Date! August 24-25, 2017
YPAC has organized an amazing YPAC Conference for our Young Pipeliner’s!
Located at the Shaw Conference Centre, Edmonton, AB, the conference will span two days with presentations from some of industries most distinguished speakers. The conference aims to provide Pipeliner’s the opportunity to:
- Gain insight from industry professionals on the most pressing industry issues
- Network among industry peers
- Provide an opportunity for professional development
- And more!
The Distinguished Speaker Series will provide a well-rounded perspective of various topics within the Pipeline Industry. Presentations include topics such as improving safety, lessening environmental impacts and achieving improved operations. Topics to include:
- Environmental Planning
- Trenchless Crossings
- Construction Management
- and more!
How do we build trust among the community?
Learn about the various programs and projects that companies are implementing to allow for improve stakeholder engagement within Pipeline Project Development and how we can responsibly take into consideration the various facets of pipeline development.
Developing Young Professionals
The YPAC Conference is specifically focused on the growth and development of young professionals within the pipeline industry. Learn from peers and industry experts about the past, present and future of the industry.
Multiple Networking Opportunities
Network among your industry peers. Within YPAC’s network, you will find the knowledge, know-how and community needed to fast-track your experience within the pipeline industry.
One lucky YPAC member will be sent to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil for the 11th Rio Pipeline Conference and Exhibition !
If interested, please submit a Paper based on the following:
- A topic you have been working on/researching within the Pipeline Industry, or,
- Identify the current challenges that the Canadian Pipeline industry is facing and propose various solutions that the industry can collectively implement to address these issues
Registration: Details to come.
Call For Papers: Details to come.
Become a Sponsor
Ensure the Sustainable Future of the Pipeline Industry
Showing support to Young Pipeliners and this conference achieves the following:
- Let’s the pipeline industry know your organization deeply cares about the transition of incoming talent so retirees can ensure the sustainable future of the pipeline industry
- Helps build brand awareness and cultivate business relationships with current and emerging decision makers within our pipeline industry.
To support YPAC’s vision and conference, refer to the sponsorship details here and contact Peter Tanchak, Sponsorship Lead, if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org by phone @ 403-689-9005.