Good day fellow Young Pipeliners,
The start-up committee had their October meeting and would like to share some of the exciting developments going forward. First off, if you have something of value to share with the committee we want to hear from you! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Matters discussed at the meeting:
– 2013 YPAC Golf Tournament successes and opportunities for improvement – 2014 will be paired with the International Pipeline Conference 2014 – date TBA.
– IPC organizing committee is looking for volunteers from YPAC to help out on their technical/ social media/ sponsorship committees to help prepare for IPC 2014, please email us at email@example.com if interested in volunteering.
– University of Calgary Schulich School of Engineering 3rd/4th dinner is coming up in November; two members from the YPAC Committee will be present along with a couple of senior mentors to the YPAC Committee.
– Christmas YPAC Speaker/ Event will be scheduled for the first week of December, stay tuned for more details.
– The November committee meeting will focus on the vision for the 2014-2015 two-year stint, with one of the main goals of starting an Edmonton chapter. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to share your thoughts on what the vision should be going forward.
– The 2014 YPAC Ski Trip details will be released in November, so please stay tuned!
Until next month, YPAC out.