How are we structured?
Why become an executive?
Build Your Personal Network: YPAC facilitates strong connections, from young professionals to veterans of the industry.
Enable Accelerated Development: YPAC provides exclusive access to a range of industry and learning resources that enable accelerated development for young pipeliners.
What do the committees do?
Building the next generations of pipeline industry leaders requires creativity, bold vision, and focus. Our regional and student chapters, along with our strategic execution committees are committed to accomplishing YPAC’s missions.
YPAC Organizational Missions:
- Provide a network of peers to reach out to when you need support, connection, and inspiration
- Enable our members to have access to opportunities for development – both personal and professional
- Ensure that our members have a great knowledge of what is going on in the industry and the markets through social media and events
- Shape the future of the industry so that it attracts and retains high potential young professionals and advocate for government and industry to engage in two way dialogue with young professionals
Regional and Student Chapters
- Deliver great events for members
- Create a meaningful network for young pipeliners
- Maintain and develop strong sponsor relationships
- Engage, retain, and attract advisors
Impact on Industry
- Manage external partnerships with industry associations, educational institutions, and companies
- Engage with Technical and Code Committees to ensure that YPAC is represented
- Drive Indigenous Inclusion from within YPAC and inspire + empower our membership to engage in Reconciliation
Communications, Marketing, Government Engagement
- Develop and execute a communications and marketing strategy to reach young pipeliners, industry, and members of the public
- Develop and execute a government engagement strategy to reach municipal, provincial, and federal leaders to advocate on behalf of young pipeliners
Value to Young Pipeliners
- Ensure that members and volunteers have a rewarding and meaningful experience across Canada
- Deliver our flagship event – the 2021 YPAC conference
- Represent YPAC at Young Pipeliners International
Want to Volunteer?
Send us an email! email@example.com