Get to know Kara Edmonson, Southwestern Ontario Co-Chair
- Your tried and true coronavirus cabin-fever buster? Going for daily walks or bike rides and enjoy the noon hour sun by eating lunch outside (regardless of the temperature!)
- Best advice you’ve ever received? It was from the instructor from my fourth year design capstone project who said always think of and share what your proposed solution is towards a problem you need to ask for help on.
- What new or rediscovered hobbies are you doing while practicing social distancing? Playing chess and enjoy researching and baking a variety of breads.
- How you think the Canadian pipeline industry will change by the time you end of your career? My attempt to answer this is thinking about how other industries will influence the pipeline industry for the better. I think AI will be a contributor of how pipelines operator and I think our pipelines will support lower carbon energies like hydrogen and RNG.
- How do you measure success in your career? Having fun doing really meaningful work with enough of a challenge to keep you on your toes.