Get to know Lincoln Sekkappan, Regina Chapter Chair
- Name one item you can’t travel without and why My Backpack, phone and phone charger as I have always kept the nitty gritty things in this two things including every aspects in my life.
- Outside of YPAC, I’m passionate about… I am really passionate about outdoor sports (cricket) as I am following it for more than 20 years along with its data statistics. I like the life skills perspectives it brings to audience through its various formats.
- Best advice you’ve ever received? Some childhood morale boosting proverbs such as Time and Tide waits for none, Where there is a will there is always a way out and Nothing is Impossible.
- What book have you drawn the most inspiration from? 5 AM club, Catalyst, Alchemist and Winning way (A must read for every cricket and Business strategy lovers)
- How you think the Canadian pipeline industry will change over the course of your career? I would see a progressive perspective, Pipeline (Right of way ) connecting the whole Canada from coast to coast (Halifax to Vancouver) providing the country a self reliance in all its resources ranging from oil to water.