Get to know Lindsay Drozdiak, Impact on Industry CGA Representative
- Outside of YPAC, I’m passionate about being active. If it’s sunny outside, you’ll most likely find me on the golf course, in the mountains, playing tennis or riding my bike!
- Best advice you’ve ever received? Be yourself. Basic advise, but I find it is important to keep in the forefront of your mind!
- Your tried and true coronavirus cabin-fever buster? I try to get outside every day at lunch. I find I need that mid-day break to get some fresh air and clear my mind, allowing me to re-focus for the afternoon. Living in a small apartment where your work are is also your living area, it’s important to get a change of scenery every so often!
- What new or rediscovered hobbies are you doing while practicing social distancing? I have been catching up on all of the books that have collected on my ‘to-read’ list! I just finished ‘The Ride of a Lifetime – Lessons Learned from 15 Years as CEO of the Walt Disney Company’ and am now working through ‘Just Mercy.’
- How you think the Canadian pipeline industry will change by the time you end of your career? I think the pipeline industry will still be a major industry in Canada. There is so much pipeline infrastructure in the ground currently that it will be utilized somehow, although I wonder if our pipelines will still be transporting the same products by the end of my career.