Get to know Mathieu Lambert, Montreal Chapter Chair
- Your tried and true coronavirus cabin-fever buster? Going for a walk or run almost every day by the Saint-Lawrence River.
- Outside of YPAC, I’m passionate about… I’m a water sport lover… Couple years back I decide to go for a surf camp and it changes my life, the feeling you get when you catch a wave is indescribable. Despite being not able to surf that much in Quebec, you will probably find me somewhere on a lake on my Jet Ski.
- Why did you join YPAC? I joined YPAC for being able to learn and share experience with other like-minded people. I was feeling a bit alone since pipelines are more taboo in Quebec.
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received? When I graduated, somebody once told me to never think you learned enough. Never stop learning new things and acquire new skills even if you’re not finding it useful, because someday somehow you will find it useful.
- Name one item you can’t travel without and why My noise cancelling headphones, that way I can keep my peace of mind. Also songs are a good mood booster.