Get to know Yugant Manchanda, UAlberta Chapter Co-Chair
- How would you spend an afternoon in a new city? I would make sure to visit a local café or restaurant to try a popular beverage and food item followed by a walk around the city center checking out any stores that may look interesting!
- Why did you join YPAC? I was first introduced to YPAC through my elder brother and after attending the YPAC Conference in Calgary this past year, I was amazed at the openness of professionals willing to share their experiences and answer my questions. I understood immediately that joining this organization would be a great learning opportunity for me as a student and an excellent way to meet like-minded and knowledgeable peers as a young professional.
- What new or rediscovered hobbies are you doing while practicing social distancing? Cooking! Trying out new recipes and some old favorites has been a great way to break up the day and also eat food that will boost my mood.
- Your tried and true coronavirus cabin-fever buster? Getting exercise in any way that I can. Whether it is a short walk around the neighborhood or a full workout at home, moving around completely changes the day for me for the better.
- Name one item you can’t travel without and why? Headphones. I love to listen to music especially when I travel because it allows certain albums or songs or artists to become associated with a specific destination.