Mission: To identify, develop and implement accessible networking, educational and industry exposure opportunities across Canada and Internationally.
You like to ensure that YPAC delivers high quality events. You have a passion for learning as well as creating educational opportunities in Canada and around the world. You like to network and build relationships.
- Develop a Canada wide network with local presence (chapters) in key regions and a strong international reputation through Young Pipeliners International
- Grow an engaged membership across Canada through various means including mentorship programming, event development and other unique and creative activities
- Enable volunteers that are active and passionate about the organization to succeed and find value in their contribution
- Ensure the development of high quality events which promote knowledge transfer, discussion and learning for young pipeliners – commit to excellent member experience
- Advocates for young pipeliners within industry, corporations, and government.
- Grow and engage a committee pertaining to value to young pipeliners.
VYPC & 2019 YPAC Conference Chair – Kendra RyanI want to JOIN